Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My holiday!!

I am back at home with Mommy, Daddy JerJer and Bella!

I want to thank Helen, Neale, Matt and Katherine for taking such good care of me. I had such a fun time! Thank you for helping me through my operation and thank you for helping me to grow big and strong. I am no longer Little Quinta!

OK, check this out, my holiday family helped me keep a diary and they sent home pictures for my parents. Isn't that sweet!!

My holiday home had a fantastic backyard with grass. It was like living at a park!! That is Java in the picture with me. Java is my holiday family's former puppy-in-training. Java came to stay with us for a day before he moved to Perth. That was super fun. Java is really big and really nice. Check us out! We both like to be close to people. We are both very loving. When we were together, we ended up being a little bit pushy about getting attention and affection!! Here is a picture from when I got my stitches. I got my stitches on Monday, July 30th. Hopefully I am done with my frequent visits to the vet.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh wow, that looks like you had so much fun!!! I bet you are glad your mommy and daddy are back though!