Friday, August 31, 2007

Dentist in the city

Today I helped Mommy go to the dentist. We took the bus because her dentist is in the city. Mommy had to lie down on a big chair and I had to lie down near her feet. I stayed lying down near Mommy's feet the whole time. I was perfect. The dentist guy kept doing weird stuff so I kept an eye on both Mommy and him to make sure he wasn't hurting Mommy. Lots of people came by to take pictures of me with their phones. They kept saying nice things like, "world's cutest puppy." It is weird, if you don't think you can handle the puppy-parazzi, don't go to the dentist. I am totally used to having my picture taken so I can handle it.

After the dentist, we went to visit Daddy JerJer at his office. Mommy and I waited around for a little while so that we could all ride the bus home together. It is fun to help Daddy get home from work. Here is a pictures of Daddy and me in the city. Check out my big kid jacket!! I got to turn in my baby jacket during my holiday.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, I'm glad you did so well. I kept hitting the buttons on the bottom of the dentist chair and making mom scream because it scared her. She had a talking to me afterwards telling me that wasn't a good thing to do.