Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back home

After my parents picked me up from Carol's house on Sunday, we went to North Sydney to see Grandma Karyn and Grandpa Tony. We took a fun walk.Then we went home . . . I totally remember the house and the backyard and BELLA! I am really happy to have Bella back in my life. I can tell that Bella missed me because she hasn't made her mad hissing noise toward me since I have been back. We have been hanging out a lot.I got a few new toys and a new collar. My new collar is another yellow one. Mommy seems to be thrilled with it so I guess I like it. What I really like is my pink Wubba from Aunt Stephanie.I think that my holiday was a great experience. I showed everyone how adaptable I am. I am awesome! Check me out hanging out under my daddy's legs before he goes to work.

No comments: