Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Corporate Walk in North Sydney

Mommy and I went on a walk in North Sydney with some people who work at a company called EMC. To get there we were going to take a twain but we missed it so we decided to take a cab instead. We had trouble getting a cab so we were about 5 min. late.

I was super excited when we got there. Mommy and I got in trouble for my excitement. I was just so darn excited to see Ursula!! But don't worry, my behaviour shaped up quickly. Here is a picture of me and one of my EMC friends right before we set out for our walk around North Sydney.There were 4 dogs on the walk. Two of the dogs were more advanced than Ursula and me. It was only because they are already over a year old. Ursula and I did a great job even though we are both only about 6 1/2 months old. We were totally good walkers. Here is a picture of Ursula and me walking with 4 of our nice EMC friends.
On our way home we took a few twains. I love twains.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, that's such a great pic of you looking at the twain. Looks like you had fun. I hope you got to have a little fun with Ursula and it wasn't all work! :)