Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The best weekend of my whole life!

After puppy school last Thursday, Mommy, Daddy and I all jumped into Aunt Joyce's car and went to Jindabyne for the weekend. I seriously had the BEST time in Jindy.
In Jindy, there is lots of time for running and playing by a lake.In Jindy, there are so many different smells than what I have smelled in Sydney.
In Jindy, there is carpet in the cabins. Carpets hold amazing smells. I investigated every inch of the carpet with my nose. The cabins also have tons of nice people!
In Jindy, I drank bowl after bowl of water. I peed a lot too. But the thing is, in Jindy I only pooped 2 times each day instead of my normal 5 poops per day.

I practiced with my new halter. Mommy says that I prance with my new halter. I think that it is a good thing. I love walking with my new halter. It doesn't hurt my neck like before, when my leash was hooked to my collar.Most of the days Daddy went skiing with all of the nice cabin people but on Sunday, he played by the lake with Mommy and me. I have so many pretty photos from my weekend in Jindy. Be sure to check my July photo album!

No comments: