Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rainy Days

It has been super rainy so I barely get to play outside. Some days I haven't even been able to go for a walk! When I come inside from going to the toilet, Mommy and I play Dry Off with a towel. She tries to rub a towel all over me and I wiggle with excitement. I don't know why it is so much fun but it really is a highlight during rainy days.

I have had to think of new activities since I am indoors so much during rainy days. I like to drag my drying off towel around the house. That is pretty fun. I like to fetch my baby Assistance Dog. Baby is a good chew toy too. I also spend time cleaning Baby. Thankfully, I have a sister. Bella and I play chase when we get really restless from being stuck indoors! Bella is such a cheater though. One good thing about rainy days is that there is always time for a nap!

2 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Hi Quinta,
Are you the first pup your people parents have raised for ADA?
Lisa

Erin said...

OMG YOU ARE SOOO CUTE QUINTA!!!!!
the first puppy I raised was a Golden! I love those dogs they are such sweet a laid back animals!
Im going to link you on my blog...let me know if you don't want me to do that!