Friday, June 01, 2007

My Day as a Debutante!

Last weekend, Mommy, Daddy JerJer and I went down to Cronulla so that I could help sell raffle tickets with the other debutantes! Other dogs in my organisation helped on debutante day too! In the photo below, India is on the left and Lily is on the right. I am sitting nicely in the center.Volunteering at the debutante day was super fun.
Then, I couldn't even believe it at the time, but my day got even better! We went to the beach. I am not sure that there is anything more exciting than sand! I LOVE sand. The ocean, I am not so sure about. Daddy JerJer tried to get me to put my feet in the water but I didn't get my feet wet even once! I am too fast. The ocean couldn't catch me!!

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, you were doing such a nice sit. And the sand looks like so much fun to play in. I didn't like to get wet either - Glad you are so fast to run from that water!