Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Defiance and Pedicures

Bella and I are very different. Bella is a little punk and is usually very defiant. Most of the time I try really hard to be good and to follow directions. However, I do have moments when I don't want to listen to Mommy or Daddy. Sometimes I don't want to sit. Sometimes I don't want to stop jumping or to wait my turn for attention. When I have my defiant moments, Mommy tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me and that I need to stop acting like it does. I tell her that she needs to stop calling the kettle black.

One thing Bella and I both have in common is that we LOVE getting pedicures. We love sitting on Mommy's lap getting our toe nails trimmed back to a less tacky length. I have had two pedicures in the last few weeks. No wonder I look so pretty.

I have been going for walks during every non-raining moment lately. Saturday was beautiful and Mommy, Daddy and I walked to Newtown. Here is a pretty picture of me from Saturday.We stopped at a pub on the way back home so that I could practice UNDER. I learned UNDER last time I went to school. I am really good at it.

1 comment:

Lisa and pups said...

What a good Under Quinta! And I love the pic of you in front of the grafiti wall. That's so neat.