Monday, December 10, 2007

The fur situation

Over the last few months I have been shedding a lot. After it has left my body, my fur tends to collect together making beautiful balls of fur that look like pretty little tumble weeds blowing through our house. Well, that is what Mommy told me they look like. I have never seen a tumble weed. Thank goodness we have a really good vacuum!!

Also, I keep getting really muddy at the park. It has been very warm lately and thanks to the rain, there are tons of nice, cool puddles. During play time at the park, I just love plopping my body into dirty puddles to cool off. Unfortunately, my fur turns black from the dirty puddles. I have to bathe in the back yard before I am allowed back inside the house.

We had some fun glittery stuff around the house for a few days. Bella and I really loved it.

1 comment:

Ally and Eclipse said...

I just wanted to let you guys know how much I enjoy your blog and how cool it is to see a service dog in training on a different continent go through the same process pups go through here! You have a very informative blog and I've enjoyed it immensley!

Ally, Teddy & Kira (my pet dogs, I've raised guide dogs in the past but am now switching organizations, I have a private blog, if you would like to read it send me an e-mail at raiserally@gmail.com)