Sunday, September 23, 2007

Best kid in IKEA

We made a big trip out to IKEA today. I was one of the only well-behaved kids there. Most of the other kids seemed to be screaming and refusing to listen to their parents. My parents were super proud of me, as usual.I have been working on WAIT a lot. I am increasing my waiting time but I have a long way to go to get to the 5 min. mark. Another thing that I have been working on is retrieving different things - besides my toys. I am comfortable with keys now. It is super fun to retrieve keys!

2 comments:

Anna said...

just had to comment and say, I LOVE Quinta's coloring :D

Lisa and pups said...

YAY for retrieving keys - Those are super tough. Those pointy metal things are tricky! YIPPEE for you!

And I'm super excited about you being so good in IKEA. You were such a big role model for all those "other" kids.