Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day 2

Hi. It is me again. Well, my new foster parents are super keen on getting me to go potty outside. They took me outside lots of times throughout the night. I felt too nervous about the darkness so I didn't pee until after sunrise.

I think that my new foster parents underestimated how many times I pee and poop each day. I pee at least 10 times each day and I poop about 3 or 4 times. Today I had a few accidents in the house due to their misunderstanding. I am sure that tomorrow I will make it to the proper potty spot more times than I did today.

I peed in the dirt potty area several times today. I pooped there too. I think that I am doing a fantastic job!

I even practiced wearing my Learner coat and walking on a lead. It was another good day. Everyone says that I am adjusting really well to my new home.

No comments: